Stephen B. Knox, MD, FACS
Appointments (509) 663-8711, Fax (509) 665-2315
Phone: (509) 663-8711
Education & Certifications:
- BS, Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, Washington, magna cum laude, 1976.
- MD, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, 1981. Alpha Omega Alpha.
- Internship, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 1981–1982.
- Residency, General Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, 1982–1986.
- Surgery, American Board of Surgery: 1987, 1995, 2005.
- Thoracic surgery.
- Video-assisted abdominal and thoracic surgery.
- General and endocrine surgery.
- Clinical assistant professor, University of Washington School of Medicine.
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons.
DIRECTIONS: Dr. Knox's practice is on the east side of the 4th floor in the Mares Building (820 N. Chelan Ave., Wenatchee).