Katherine Kemble, DNP
Appointments (509) 663-8711, Fax (509) 664-3417
Phone: (509) 663-8711
Education & Certifications:
- ADN, Wenatchee Valley College, Wenatchee, Washington, 1981.
- BSN, Oregon Health Science University, Portland, Oregon, magna cum laude, 1998.
- FNP/PA certificates, Stanford University, Palo Alto, California, 1999.
- MN, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, 2006.
- DNP, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, 2009.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners: 2000, 2005, 2010.
- American Academy Physician Assistants: 2000, 2006.
- Advanced oncology certified nurse practitioner: 2012.
- Oncology and hematology.
- Cancer survivorship.
- Clinical faculty, University of Washington School of Nursing.
- Translational research and dissemination science.
- Motivational interviewing.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy.
DIRECTIONS: Katherine’s practice is on the 4th floor of Wenatchee Valley Hospital (820 N. Chelan Ave., Wenatchee). Use the elevator near the Bistro.