Ted Dodge, MD
Appointments (509) 667-7511, Fax (509) 664-7179
Phone: (509) 667-7511
Education & Certifications:
- BA, Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire, cum laude, 1987.
- MD, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, 1991.
- Internship and residency, Internal Medicine, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, Washington, 1991–1994.
- Fellowship, Cardiology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, 1994–1996.
- Fellowship, Interventional Cardiology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, 1996–1998.
- Cardiovascular disease, American Board of Internal Medicine: 1997, 2007.
- Interventional cardiology, American Board of Internal Medicine: 1999, 2009.
DIRECTIONS: Dr. Dodge's practice is on the 2nd floor of Central Washington Hospital. Use the elevator near the gift shop.