Thomas P. Carlson, MD
Appointments (509) 663-8711, Fax (509) 665-5816
Education & Certifications:
- BS, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, 1989.
- MD, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, 1999.
- Internship, Medical/Surgical, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, 1999–2000.
- Residency, Radiation Oncology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, 2000–2004.
- Radiology and radiation oncology, American Board of Radiology: 2005.
- Clinical trials.
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT).
DIRECTIONS: Dr. Carlson's practice is on the east side of the 1st floor in the Mares Building (820 N. Chelan Ave., Wenatchee).