Michael J. Rossi, MD
Appointments (509) 663-8711, Fax (509) 664-7173
Phone: (509) 663-8711
Education & Certifications:
- BS, University of California Davis, 1991.
- MS, University of California Davis, 1992.
- MD, University of California Irvine, 1996.
- Internship, General Surgery, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, California, 1996–1997.
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, California, 1997–2001.
- Fellowship, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy, Taos Orthopaedic Institute, Taos, New Mexico, 2001–2002.
- Orthopaedic surgery, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery: 2004, 2013.
- Orthopaedic sports medicine, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery: 2007, 2013.
- General orthopaedics and joint reconstruction.
- Arthroscopy of knee, shoulder, ankle and elbow.
- Sports medicine.
- U.S. Ski Team physician.
- Associate editor of "Arthroscopy: The Journal of Arthroscopic and Related Surgery."
DIRECTIONS: Dr. Rossi's practice is located on the 2nd floor of the Smith Building (803 N. Emerson Ave., Wenatchee).