Patient service is our organization's reason for being. Our patients are our friends, neighbors, and relatives. They are the focus of our efforts. Patients are well informed and involved in their care, and are treated with dignity and respect. They deserve timely access to care, with that care available in modern and convenient locations.
While modern facilities and state of the art equipment contribute to quality health care, our organization's greatest asset is its staff. Wenatchee Valley Medical Center physicians come from the nation's best medical schools and training programs, and are committed to continuing education and to maintaining and upgrading their skills. Our staff are well trained professionals committed to the highest quality health care and service delivered with care and compassion.
Teamwork is the Key
Patients receive leading-edge care when primary care physicians, specialists, and other health care professionals work together to provide coordinated care. Teamwork is built through recognition of the contribution that each member of our staff makes to our patients' experiences and outcomes.
- Wenatchee Valley Medical Center strives to be a Good Neighbor and to support the communities we serve and their quality of life with financial assistance and through our individual efforts as involved community members.
- Wenatchee Valley Medical Center is committed to the primacy of the physician-patient relationship. Community-based and focused physicians are unique in their ability to impact and direct the health care of their patients. Health care is most effective when patients, their families and physicians mutually determine medical interventions.
- Wenatchee Valley Medical Center is a physician led health care organization. Our physicians are uniquely qualified to help the health care system improve and progress. They possess the best scientific foundation, know each patient's situation and circumstances more intimately, and are ethically obligated to advocate for their patients. The Medical Center is committed to developing physician leaders and to supporting them in the constructive improvement of health care.
- Wenatchee Valley Medical Center adds measurable value to the delivery of health care by its commitment to the measurement of care and its quality improvement programs.
- Wenatchee Valley Medical Center invests in its future. The physician-owners invest significant resources annually to introduce new services, to upgrade existing technologies, and to make high quality services accessible throughout the broad geography of Central Washington State.
- Wenatchee Valley Medical Center assists and partners with other health care organizations that share these values.